Friday, August 10, 2007

Next Stop

On to mi familia. Here's a picture of me and my sisters getting down with our funky selves. Hey Fields, you can't see it, but rest assured, my finger is pointed. This is actually pretty atypical for us.



Abbey and Grandma getting in some light reading on the front porch.














My favorite times are just sitting around the dining table. We got in a mean game of Hand and Foot with Al and Noah. I won. I killed them. I literally could not wipe the smile off my face after the second round.

Then it was off to the lake for the family reunion. My grandma has more posterity than any other living woman I personally know. Abbey was her 63rd great grandchild, I believe. She also has great great grandchildren. All of us get together every other year for a big bash at the lake.
Our all-star team won the Survivor Challenge thanks to Austin's incredible pudding eatin' skills.




My little brother and nephew on the raft.
Cute little skippers.
These were my favorite pictures of the day. My nephew, Spence, was riding the boat like a cowboy. I wish you could hear his excitement in this picture.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the photo of Abbey at the bottom. She has the cutest little smile!

Katherine said...

Your family seriously knows how to do family reunions. I'm glad you guys were able to be there for it.