Friday, February 8, 2008

When I'm Bored

J's been putting in slave labor at the hospital this week and I've been on my own. So what do you do? Well, if your friend's husband is out of town and that friend happens to have a flair for hair, you stay up way too late and cut & color your hair for fun.
Do you like the tag sticking out of my shirt? It's not a fashion statement. I'm just clueless and it usually is like that. Oh, and I didn't post a 'before' shot. Just know it wasn't pretty. I've never been nor wanted to be someone who obsesses about hair, but that leads to letting it go when it desperately needs a cut. You rock, LeAnn, thanks!

11 comments:

aaron and allee said...

Ashley, your hair looks fantastic!

"All you need is love" said...

I hope your friends "flair" includes a license to cut hair, if not, you're very brave. Either way it is way cute, I have never seen you with short hair, since I missed you this summer in Utah,but I love it in this picture! She did a great job and it's very flattering.

Erin said...

Looks Fabulous! Talk about letting hair go too long... mine is shrieking "CUT ME!" :)

Danette said...

Hot mamma, I LOVE IT! You are absolutely beautiful and the color and cut look wonderful.

Jill said...

Hot stuff comin'through.

DeGooyer Family said...

I love it!!

hayley said...

Love it! It looks great on you:) How fun!

Melissa Rozeski said...

Hair looks good. The baby bump looks good. You are just one cute prego lady!!

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

i Love you in short hair! it way compliments your already gorgeous self! and gotta love a fun change, too.

Allison and Noah Riley said...

I was just reading these comments and realized I must have commented in my mind... because I TOTALLY thought I'd already told you how delicious this cut/color is on you. Lovin' it.