Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times

And the update continues:

In October, the girls and I took a few days to visit some good friends down south. Hayden's never been back on a normal sleeping schedule since, but we had a great time. We hit up a pumpkin patch with the Catrons, spent a fun day with the Youngs, and were able to get to the Harris's just long enough to get her boys sick. Sorry about that...

Wherever we went, these two were holding hands and whispering plans to run, run, run away.

We spent one afternoon in the Young's backyard, enjoying beautiful weather (and great lighting!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
{i see london, i see france...}


trampoline

Then Trey wanted me to take pictures of his jumpin' skills. Pretty sweet moves, eh? He's such a daredevil.

And judge me how you will, but I can never let a little kid show me up on the trampoline, even if it leaves me with a headache and gasping for air.

trampoline(2)

8 comments:

allyn said...

i can't believe you didn't pee your pants doing that flip. i always have to empty twice before getting on the tramp. stinkin' pregnancies.

Angie said...

Ha Ha I think that is funny. You go Ashley. I love the picture of Abbey on the swing.

val said...

ash i am SO proud you can still do tricks on the tramp. i was just telling someone how i could NOT do flips now. i just feel too old and like i'd flip right off the tramp. oh the good ole days when back flips were the norm. it stinks to get old ;)

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness! Those days are long gone for me! Pretty sweet! :)

Aubrey said...

The pictures turned out so well!! I still cannot believe you were on the tramp. I was peeing my pants watching!!! We had so much fun. Thanks for working us in!

Joanie said...

So you guys must have an expensive camera, right? You have some amazing pictures. You're ambitious to travel so much with two little girls. Kylee has those brown and pink shoes (in 4 different sizes :)

Jeanine said...

Way impressed with your trampoline skills! Cute pictures of the girls too!

Barb said...

I'm so glad you could stay with us. It was fun to catch up and see your beautiful girls. Wowsers with the trampoline skills you madwoman you.