What a Man, What a Man, What a Mighty Good Man--can't get it out of my head now. Great.
In honor of my 4,000th visit to my website, I've come up with 4,000 things about Justin. Val tagged me on her site (check it out, very cute kid there!) and I usually don't do them, but this one is about my hubby. And since he's not adequately represented on this site, I'll go ahead and do it: Oh! And I was kidding about the 4,000 thing! Come back!
1. Who is your man? J-Bird
2. How long have you been together? almost 5 years
3. How long dated? 7 months. Wow! That short? We were crazy. Crazy in love, that is :)
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? 'he does, unless its sweets we're talking about...then for sure me.' I can just copy that straight from Val's. J's kind-of a health food junkie.
7. Who is taller? he is.
8. Who sings better? me. I tell him if he'd let me teach him music he would be a great singer, but it's been a no go.
9. Who is smarter? ooooh--I'll have to go with him on this one. You wouldn't believe his memory. Last night he was fixing our internet and the customer service lady gave him a 10 digit code to type into some field. An hour later he could recall it. He does stuff like that all the time. And he rocked his boards--woo woo.
10. Who's temper is worse? Do we have tempers? Allison? Eli? Can you vouch for that :)
11. Who does the laundry? I'll let you in on a little secret, ladies. I have a few more pairs of underwear than Justin--he gets more desperate for laundry than I do. So he's been the one to buckle under and start a load. Although he hasn't done a load since we've moved because the Abster always needs something cleaned.
12.Who takes out the garbage? he does--exclusively.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. No particular reason.
14. Who pays the bills? This is a sore spot. He did until med school then all of a sudden I was thrown into it. I think I have it down now. Had to sweet talk my way out of a few late charges.
15. Who is better with the computer? I use it more but he's the one who can figure out a problem without getting frustrated.
16. Who mows the lawn? The condo association.
17. Who cooks dinner? me.
18. Who drives when you are together? him.
19. Who pays when you go out? what? It's all the same, right?
20. Who is most stubborn? him.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? probably me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine since his are out of the country.
23. Who kissed who first? he kissed me--it was an awesome first kiss. The kind that still give you butterflies when you think about it days later.
24. Who asked who out? probably him.
25. Who proposed? J, of course.
26. Who is more sensitive? me.
27. Who has more friends? we have a lot of the same friends. I think I stay in better touch with mint though because that's important to me.
28. Who has more siblings? same.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? That's a loaded question. I think I make more of the day to day decisions, but he's the one that gets my rear end in gear with scripture study, prayers, FHE, you know, 'patriarch of the family' sort of stuff.