Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ta Da

I've been talking about starting a blog for WAY too long, it's finally time. Now I feel like I have all these expectations for it, but mostly it's just another creative outlet for myself. I promised I wouldn't start it until today because I needed the time to study for my CPA exam. Well, folks, it's over! I took the last one this morning. It felt so good--I came home and made a big dinner for the husband that's been neglected, cleaned the house that's been neglected, hung out with the baby that's been neglected. By the way, thanks to everyone who helped out so much with babysitting her the last few weeks. I don't think I could have studied through for this test if I lived anywhere else!

But how awesome are blogs? I can write anything I want about anything I want. And the nice thing is, if you're bored, you don't have to read it and I will never be the wiser :) Unless you want to leave a comment...which, you should so I feel somewhat validated for the time I'll inevitably spend on this thing. I love that people can put their every day lives on a blog and somehow it is super interesting. How does that happen? Most of the time, it's nothing you would call about or probably even write an e-mail about. I love it, and I've loved looking at all your blogs as well. It's a glimpse into your life, and hopefully your real life, that I normally wouldn't see. So...cheers, I hope you like mine as much as I've enjoyed yours.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Woohoo! Yeah, I'm so glad to see your blog! It looks great!

jayne said...

Yeah! You are finally really a blogger.....

Chantel said...

Hey I found your blog through Katherine :) It is good to "catch" up with you! Here is my blog, mostly about how I hate my in-laws, but enjoy!

http://wifetoado.blogspot.com/